Guide Price: £1770
Genre: Swing Jive
Line-Up: A jazz/swing trio, performed to backing tracks or (minimum) 3 musicians, or as pre-agreed: Keyboard,
Lead Vocals: Male/Female vocals
Swing Jive Wedding Band Hire London - Retrouvailles
Drawing inspirations of jazz & swing from all corners of the globe, from Ella Fitzgerald to Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin to Julie London. With a slick style more reminiscent of the '50's & '60's, these cats turn on the charm like turning on a tap! Boasting 9 gold & 3 platinum discs between them, plus numerous awards in Europe, the Americas and Australasia, as well as Westend roles to boot! The perfect accompaniment to any occasion: great as your main feature or have them complete the atmosphere of the perfect cocktail hour, from international corporate events to more intimate private affairs - this is jazz with a twist, and swing with a jive!
1. Dear Future Husband/Dance with me tonight (Megahan Trainor/Olli Murrs)
2. Love (ITA-ENG-FRENCH-GERMAN-JAPANESE, Nat King Cole)
3. Quizas quizas quizás (SPAN-ENG) (Original: Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps - Doris Day)
4. What a different day makes/Love is al loosing game (Dinah Washington/Amy Winehouse)
5. Poing Poing (Original swing track)
6. Pencil full of lead (Paolo Nutini)
7. Dankeschoen (Wayne Newton)
8. Mambo Italiano (Deam martin)
9 Un anò de amor (ITA - Mina)
10. Un Homme et une femme (FRENCH-ENG - Walter Wanderly)
11. Another day of sun (La La Land)
12.Diamonds are a girl's best friend (Monroe/Moulin Rouge)
13.Caravan (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross)
14.Centrepiece (Lambert, Hendricks & Ross)
15. That's Life (Frank Sinatra)
16.Tu vò fà l’Americano (Renato Carosone/Bublè)
17. Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go/Bang Bang (Wham!/Jessie J/Grande/Minaj)
18. Making Whoopee (Ella Fitzgerald)
How long do you take to set-up?
What time do you play?
Any time that suits you,
How long do you play for?
We perform 1 x 60 minute live set or 2 x 30 minute sets.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
No, these are charged extra (at cost price) that we organise for you.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance?
Will you perform our first dance?
Yes, as long as we have two weeks notice we will learn the first dance of your choice.
How much space do you require?
We have played in some very small spaces, but ideally a minimum of around 3m x 5m.
Do I need to provide food/drinks?
Ideally soft drinks and a hot meal or buffet. But if you can’t provide this, just let us know in advance and we’ll bring food & drink with us.